Re: moving a file to my music drive

Rosemarie Chavarria

It worked. I didn't even have to do a cut and paste. Thanks for the suggestion. I didn't think of file location.

On 9/9/2016 2:59 AM, Arianna Sepulveda wrote:
Hey, Rosemarie,

You should be able to right-click on the file and pick an option called "open file location." Then you can just cut and paste the file to the place you want it to be.

Thanks,
Ari

On Sep 8, 2016, at 11:11 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, everyone,

There's a song that I like a lot but when I want to play it, I have to do a search in my music drive. Once I find the song, how do I move it to the music drive with the rest of the songs instead of it being by itself?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie