Is there a more complete Emoji dictionary anywhere for Espeak?

Steve Nutt

Hi all,

I am using NVDA more and more now in my daily work, but I do find it frustrating that Espeak doesn’t pronounce many Emojis correctly.  For example, the Colon followed by Right Bracket, should be “Smiling Face with Smiling Eyes”. But it is oddly pronounced by Espeak as Twelve.

Also the Android version of Espeak NG is pretty crap at emojis as well, so I am after trying to fix both of these, but before I do, is there any more complete Emoji .dic files anywhere?

Thanks.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services