Re: Is there a more complete Emoji dictionary anywhere for Espeak?

Steve Nutt

Thanks Luke, that is what I meant.

But I do notice that Emoji are sometimes not pronounced by NVDA with Espeak either, I don't think that dictionary is complete. I'll need to check some of them.

If we can get it to work with NVDA, then we can get it to work with ESpeak for Android, as it uses the same .dic format.

Thanks.

All the best
teve

Computer Room Services