Re: How to get NVDA speak a word

I use eSpeak. But I tried MS HPI4 and still the word in question was
still silent.
The strange thing is that I tried the fix in the default dictionary,
but did not work whereas in punctuation/symbol pronunciation settings
it did.
So do not ask me why, because I have no answer, but my problem is over
and that's what matters.

On 3/30/21, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@...> wrote:
Hi.

There are only two possibilities here. The synthesizer in use might be
blocking out the word dot, or it has been added to a default or voice
dictionary as an entry to be replaced by nothing.

So, which synthesizer is in use here?

--
Nevzat Adil
Library of Congress Certified