Re: How to get NVDA speak a word

Luke,

         How things are broken into units upon which scanning is performed is a pivotal part of this.

         I maintain, at the level of words within a unit, if that unit is a sentence, once a substitution has taken place to an "atom in that molecule" that there should be no additional processing for *that* *atom*.  You can continue with the remainder of atoms in the molecule.

         Think about how regexes themselves work.  I have even seen recursive ones, but those are very, very seldom used.  They don't keep re-replacing what has already been replaced.  That's my issue.  I don't want something I've identified, as an atom of the original examined molecule, to be replaced more than once.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon