Word problem

Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@...>

Hi all,
I'm running Word 2016 and NVDA 2020.4, though this happened with
2020.3 as well. I'm having a weird issue with Word that I was just
able to test thoroughly. When reading a relatively short document,
this isn't an issue, but the longer the document is the bigger of an
issue it becomes. I start NVDA reading the document, and it reads
normally. If I use the control key to stop NVDA before it announces a
new page, I am where I expect to be in the document. However, if NVDA
has announced a page change before I stop reading and then I use
control to stop, I am back where I last stopped instead of where I
stopped reading.
Bob