Re: Musescore and NVDA

Marco Oros

Hi.

I sometimes quickly read messages. Ofcourse, I don't remember every message on this list. There were many problems and if I'll read every message, It will be waste of time to me.

Ofcourse, I now remember, that something will be there, but I need personal rather experience.

I would like to try to write musical score. I have heard, that Musescore can be accessible with NVDA for example, to read notes, but I don't know, if It is accessible to write notation.

Thank You.

best regards

Marco Oros

Dňa 31. 3. 2021 o 8:33 Luke Davis napísal(a):

I'm surprised you didn't find any answers in the list archives; it has come up several times over the years.

In fact, entering:

site:groups.io/g/nvda musescore

Got me several hits, the second one from 2020 saying that yes it is accessible, but possibly offering some caveats or considerations.

Luke

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021, Marco Oros wrote:

Maybe It is strange question, maybe no. I have a question. Is Musescore accessible with NVDA, or no?