Re: finding things with NVDA and Firefox

Jackie

Please try NVDA+ctrl+f instead.

On 3/31/21, Bob Cavanaugh <cavbob1993@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Maybe this has come up before, but I haven't seen anything on it
recently. I'm using the latest Firefox and NVDA, and I can't seem to
use the find feature. I hit control+F to find something, type what I
want to find, and press enter. Usually with every other screen reader
I've used, when I press enter I exit the dialog and am put at the next
occurrence of the word. With NVDA however, I remain in the dialog, and
when I press escape to exit it, I am right where I was when I entered
it, not at the word or phrase I typed. Also when I type, I get the
Windows error sound.
Bob