Re: yRe: moving a file to my music drive

Gene

The file didn't go anywhere.  It was there all the time.  you just opened the folder where the file already is.

Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: yRe: [nvda] moving a file to my music drive

I didn't have to do a cut and past. What I did was hit the applications key and arrow down to file location. The filewent to themusic drive. Yes, I do know how to cut and paste but I didn't have to do that in this case.

On 9/9/2016 12:35 AM, Gene wrote:
Do you know how to cut and paste?  Once you find the song, even in search results, you can cut with control x, then paste it where you want it with control v.

Sent: Friday, September 09, 2016 1:11 AM
Subject: [nvda] moving a file to my music drive

Hi, everyone,

There's a song that I like a lot but when I want to play it, I have to
do a search in my music drive. Once I find the song, how do I move it to
the music drive with the rest of the songs instead of it being by itself?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie