Re: fields don't read when creating a distribution list in winword

Sarah k Alawami

I'll google on how to do this. I read an article on Microsoft's help page but I was even more confused. It's a shame those fields will never be able to read. And when I try and use outlook I get "no tables found" even though I have over 900 contacts in there. Oh well. I'll investigate this further.

On 1 Apr 2021, at 9:46, Lukasz Golonka via groups.io wrote:

There is no way these labels can be accessed - they don't work with any
screen reader. You best bed would be to create a distribution list in MS
Excel. I can't give you specific instructions as last time I needed to
do this was ages ago but the process was relatively easy.

--
Regards
Lukasz