To all xp users who were running dropbox

Either uninstall it or stop it from running at start up. although you cannot log in the software still seems to be updating and trying to do things on my computer, resulting in some cases in excessive processor load from msse and freezing of nvda after it tries to run after an update.
I simply used msconfig to turn it off dropbox that is, at start up and then restarted and have had no further issues. Its verynaughty of them not to properly disable the product when they cut off xp users.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-