Re: fields don't read when creating a distribution list in winword

Sarah k Alawami

Yeah I just created the spreadsheet by hand. It was easy enough to do, then connected the list. I didn't send the messages, but let me let you know, they will be in your outbox and they will send. One day maybe those fields will read, it's too bad they will not.

Blessings.

On 1 Apr 2021, at 15:45, Brian Vogel wrote:

Exporting Contacts to CSV generally works well, and you use the CSV file for the merge.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon