Re: Friend looking for simple nvda friendly book software.

Mallard

Hello,

Are they audiobooks?

In this case, I found that Foobar 2000 played them very well. Even VLC, but Foobar was better.

i'm using the past tense, because I'm not very much into audio, so I haven't tried that for a couple of years.

Can someone confirm my experience?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 09/09/2016 20:19, Brian's Mail list account ha scritto:
Ok here is the crux of this. Over here in the UK daisy and mp3 content is often sent out on ram sticks. we even have stand alone stick players. A listener has asked me if a piece of software exists that can play this content say a folder at a time so he can listen on his laptop.
I've seen self voicing book players but they cost money and wondered if there is an easy to use nvda compatible one around. OK he could go around explorer playing tracks and making playlists, but he is not, shall we say, really interested in computers,they are just a way of getting at 'stuff' and the simpler the better!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-