Re: Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 12:17 AM, Marco Oros wrote:
Can I fix this problem?
-
I honestly do not know.  I hope that someone else may.

That being said, there are many Chromium-based web browsers to choose from besides Google Chrome if that's the one you like and are used to.  Brave, Edge, and Vivaldi are but three, and there are others.  Consider giving one of the alternatives a go to see if it does not misbehave in the way that Chrome is.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon