From: zahra
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2021 11:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

hello.
how much ram do you have?
i read that google chrome is very intensive in using system resources.
i believe that you need at least 8 gb of ram to use chrome properly.
i really dont like and cant accept chrome and never use it.
my laptop has only 2.5 gb of ram!

On 3/28/21, Marco Oros <marco.oros93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello.

I don't know, why, but Google Chrome sometimes behave very strange on My
computer. For example, I am working on Google Chrome and sometimes there
is something, like later echo. Not often, but sometimes. I don't know why.

For example, I am writing on Google chrome and sometimes It says later
key, which I pressed, not at same time. I don't know, how to explain It
better, because I am not English native speaker.

Can I fix this problem?

Thank You.

Marco Oros

--