Re: Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

Gene

I don't clean anything unless there is a reason such as slower performance. I want my history because now and then, I want to go back to a site I didn't book mark. Also, for those who use visited links when browsing, if you clear your history, you will not have any more visited links. I have no objection to clearing history or the cache if there is a reason to do so. I object to doing maintenance when there is no need on some sort of schedule or periodicallly just because time [passes.

From: Arlene
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2021 2:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

I do that from time to time. You clean out your chrome Hystery and data. I learned that when trying to study for my food save exam. The online instructor told me you have to clean your browsing hystery from time to time. I don’t know why but you do. Then it will run better.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10