From: Arlene
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2021 2:34 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

I do that from time to time. You clean out your chrome Hystery and data. I
learned that when trying to study for my food save exam. The online
instructor told me you have to clean your browsing hystery from time to
time. I don’t know why but you do. Then it will run better.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10