Re: Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

Arlene

I have book marks on chrome. If I need a web page I go get it in the book marks. If there’s a page I no longer use I just get rid of it. Same with my history and data. I do it once a month. I clean it usually the last day of the month in case there’s a page I need then I book mark it. If I don’t need it I dump it.  I don’t know what this prosesor uses I know Chrome runs fine. My tutor who helped me with my online course installed it and I been using it since.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: zahra
Sent: April 4, 2021 11:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

i set my firefox to cleans all data including history when closing.

i also dont use bookmark.

i believe that its one of the advantages of firefox that my firefox is

always like the time when i installed it for the first time.

i believe that saving data may cause slowness of firefox or any browser.

On 4/5/21, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

> I don't clean anything unless there is a reason such as slower performance.

> I want my history because now and then, I want to go back to a site I didn't

> book mark.  Also, for those who use visited links when browsing, if you

> clear your history, you will not have any more visited links.  I have no

> objection to clearing history or the cache if there is a reason to do so.  I

> object to doing maintenance when there is no need on some sort of schedule

> or periodicallly just because time [passes.

> Gene

>>> Hello.

>>> I don't know, why, but Google Chrome sometimes behave very strange on My

>>> computer. For example, I am working on Google Chrome and sometimes there

>>> is something, like later echo. Not often, but sometimes. I don't know

>>> why.

--

By God,

were I given all the seven heavens