From: zahra
Sent: April 4, 2021 11:59 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

i set my firefox to cleans all data including history when closing.

i also dont use bookmark.

i believe that its one of the advantages of firefox that my firefox is

always like the time when i installed it for the first time.

i believe that saving data may cause slowness of firefox or any browser.

I don't clean anything unless there is a reason such as slower
performance.
I want my history because now and then, I want to go back to a site I
didn't
book mark.  Also, for those who use visited links when browsing, if you
clear your history, you will not have any more visited links.  I have no
objection to clearing history or the cache if there is a reason to do so.
object to doing maintenance when there is no need on some sort of schedule
or periodicallly just because time [passes.