From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account
Sent: 9 September 2016 19:19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Friend looking for simple nvda friendly book software.

Ok here is the crux of this. Over here in the UK daisy and mp3 content is
often sent out on ram sticks. we even have stand alone stick players. A
listener has asked me if a piece of software exists that can play this
content say a folder at a time so he can listen on his laptop.
I've seen self voicing book players but they cost money and wondered if
there is an easy to use nvda compatible one around. OK he could go around
explorer playing tracks and making playlists, but he is not, shall we say,
really interested in computers,they are just a way of getting at 'stuff' and
the simpler the better!
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.