From: Louise Pfau
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2021 1:50 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange behaviour of Google Chrome

Hi. I have to delete the browsing data from Microsoft Edge occasionally. I
was instructed to do so by the technical support for my banking website when
it wouldn't work correctly. I noticed that deleting the browsing data also
deleted the login information for all of the websites I use, so I had to
complete the extra security steps, which in some cases aren't very
accessible.

Louise