Navigating dates in the Windows 10 calendar using NVDA 2020.4 and the Windows 10 app essentials 21.03 add-on

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I was trying to navigate through the dates in the Windows 10 calendar, which is set up in a tabular structure like an Excel spreadsheet.  When I was navigating by week (the row equivalent), NVDA wouldn’t speak the new date that had the focus.  It did speak the date when I moved by day though.  I’m using Windows 10 pro Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.867), NVDA 2020.4, and the Windows 10 app essentials 21.03 add-on.  Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks,

Louise