From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 7:21 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] edit user guide

Microsoft documents, and well, each and every keyboard shortcut for virtually every product they make, and definitely for the Office suite programs.

These keyboard shortcuts, and all program-specific keyboard shortcuts, are not NVDA shortcuts and would have no place in the NVDA user guide, as they have nothing whatsoever to do with NVDA (or any screen reader, for that matter).

       ~ Richard M. Nixon