Do you know if LO is accessible to Orka on Linux?

Do you know if LO is written in Java?

Russ

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:33 AM Richard B. McDonald <richardbmcdonald@...> wrote:

Thanks and will do!

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rui Fontes
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 7:04 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Are there any extensions for LibreOffice?

Try contacting with:

Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>

Rui Fontes

Às 14:56 de 06/04/2021, Richard B. McDonald escreveu:

Hi Gigi!

Yes indeed, everything you say is correct.  No doubt, some collaboration between NVDA and LibreOffice (LO) seems necessary.

In fact, I am presently connected with a person in Germany who is involved with LO development and who has a keen interest in improving LO’s accessibility.  He has likewise noted that some sort of collaboration is needed.  My problem is that I do not have any contacts within NVDA to try to connect them with LO.  I have said to my LO contact that I am willing to volunteer to improve accessibility.  I just do not know how to go about it.

Do you know what I can do to foster this?

Thanks,

Richard