From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Louise Pfau
Sent: Wednesday, April 7, 2021 11:12 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigating dates in the Windows 10 calendar using NVDA 2020.4 and the Windows 10 app essentials 21.03 add-on

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:19 pm, Joseph Lee wrote:

Can you retry after restarting NVDA while focused on Calendar app? NVDA does announce dates as I move between weeks (up or down arrow in month view).

--

I tried that, and NVDA announced dates occasionally as I moved between weeks in month view, since I kept the default.  The rest of the time, there’s no spoken feedback.

Thanks,

Louise