Re: edit user guide

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:04 PM, Gene wrote:
but it might be a good idea to have something.
-
I don't think anyone, least of all me, would argue against this.

It really is an issue of where it belongs.  And I don't care what organization might be producing such documentation, either.  It's common for organizations such as NVAccess to produce guides to working with {insert program here} with NVDA.  There's nothing wrong with that, at all.

But the user guide for whatever should focus on that whatever.  The other interactions that occur, and will be mentioned, are incidental to the focus on the product under central discussion.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon