Re: Are there any extensions for LibreOffice?

Mallard

Hello Russ,

I have used LO with Orca up to a couple of years ago. Now I haven't used my Linux distros for a while, so I don't know if the respective upgrades have changed things.

I don't know if it's written in Java...

Sory, i'm not Rui... lol!

Ciao, peace,

Ollie

On 07/04/2021 19:14, Russell James wrote:
Hi Rui,

Do you know if LO is accessible to Orka on Linux?

Do you know if LO is written in Java?

Russ

Thanks and will do!