Re: [Solved] Activating the Mouse with NVDA

And, for the record, I did send the entire text of my on-group reply to Mr. Russell privately.  It is now entirely up to him whether this is important enough to temporarily "turn on the individual message faucet."

I strongly discourage any group member from providing off-group support for something like this, which really is about how to use the NVDA mouse features.  It absolutely defeats one of the primary purposes of this group and others like it:  information sharing.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon