Re: vocalizer 4.0

Kevin Cussick

Hi, sadly I think your correct. ripped off yet again.

On 09/09/2016 21:23, Nimer Jaber wrote:
He actually said June. I believe that there is no update coming, and
will be surprised if we do get one. There are new voices that we do not
have, and errors with certain content not being read out, and numerous
other bugs that have existed ever since this last version. Promises have
been made, and yet there is still no update... yet it is still being
sold. you won't get an answer about the technical fix because there it
is proprietary or something... they can't even release a beta... makes
me think that there is no update coming. Who knows though. It would be
nice if I was wrong.

Thanks.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 3:07 PM Life My Way via Groups.io
<lifemyway=yahoo.com@groups.io <mailto:yahoo.com@groups.io>> wrote:

then how come you said that they would be out in july? what technol
issue is happening just wondering.