[Solved] Activating the Mouse with NVDA

David Russell

Hello NVDA,

I did consult the NVDA quick reference guide and wonder what is meant by
commands numpad-divide or numpad-multiply?

If that means the minus or dash key, or the forward slash key, it
would have been better to use those descriptives since most keyboards
do not come with mathematical keys according to what I have read.

Off record, I did receive one response to my query but it was
unrelated to the topic.
I will check the message summary at the website, and await arrival of
my NVDA summary that arrives in about 14 hours time.

I am sorry to have caused consternation.

--
David C. Russell, Author
david.sonofhashem@gmail.com