update on Firefox with NVDA

Bob Cavanaugh

Hi all,
I'm not sure how much this will help track down and squash the bug
that's causing computers to bog down when NVDA and Firefox are used
together, but I found something this morning that could provide a
clue. My machine was being particularly unruly this morning, so I
attempted to restart NVDA. Usually, this works flawlessly, but not
this time. When I tried to restart, NVDA didn't restart, instead hung
around for a few minutes then crashed. I was only made aware of this
by firing up Narrator and discovering that I had been closing Firefox
windows all along.
Bob