Re: [Solved] Activating the Mouse with NVDA

Quentin Christensen

I'd also note that the other thing you can do if you do receive the group via digest and want to check on responses to a particular topic, is you can go to the group page and read it there at any time: https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda

Each message also has a "View reply online" link, in the case of the message I'm replying to on this thread:

View/Reply Online (#83077): https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/83077

And as others have said - this sounds like a very particular scenario so if it is something which is publicly accessible, if you could share the link, that would really help others to help you.  I did reply to the other post you sent on a similar topic, so I'm not sure whether that will help you or not.

Kind regards

Quentin

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 9:49 AM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
David, you have talked a few times now, on at least two lists, about this
brokerage. Can you say which site it is?

You're getting to the point that help has to be specific.  Actually, you were at
that point from the beginning, with the license picture question, but we tried
our best to give you general advice for your specific situation--an iffy to
losing proposition at all times.

Try control+enter, or shift+enter. Also try space.

Further, you might run the COM registration fixing tool in NVDA's tools menu,
which sometimes helps to make certain unusual web controls become accessible, if
the reason for their inaccessibility is related to COM registrations being lost.
I had this exact problem during a Mercury bank application last year, and this
was the solution that finally did the trick for me.

Luke

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager