Re: Find On Page

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 09:52 PM, Gene wrote:
Control f is not the find command for NVDA. its control NVDA key f.
-
Indeed, but it appears the questioner has described using browser find (CTRL+F) and NVDA Find (NVDA+CTRL+F) and neither is working as expected.  Why that would be, I cannot say, since browser find or NVDA find both work for me (and many others) when either is used, depending on what, exactly one is trying to do.

I have suggested trying:  The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues
as a starting point.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon