Re: Find On Page

Gene

It would be interesting to know if the person has used more than one computer. the person said the problem has gone back for years. While I wouldn't think a computer problem would result in this behavior, it still would be good to know.

From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2021 9:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Find On Page

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 09:52 PM, Gene wrote:
Control f is not the find command for NVDA. its control NVDA key f.-
Indeed, but it appears the questioner has described using browser find (CTRL+F) and NVDA Find (NVDA+CTRL+F) and neither is working as expected. Why that would be, I cannot say, since browser find or NVDA find both work for me (and many others) when either is used, depending on what, exactly one is trying to do.

I have suggested trying: The Most Basic Troubleshooting Steps for Suspected NVDA Issues
as a starting point.

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon