Re: [Solved] Activating the Mouse with NVDA

Jackie

NVDA+enter key seems to work quite well, David.

On 4/8/21, David Russell <david.sonofhashem@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi NVDA,

I share the following link with you in the hope it may be helpful
alongside the NVDA command key list. I will try these at the brokerage
site, webull.com.
This site caters mostly to US residents.

How to Move the Mouse Cursor with the Keyboard in Windows
About this Result
Using keyboard shortcut — How to enable/disable Mouse Keys. Using
keyboard shortcut; In Windows 10; In Windows 8; In Windows 7, Vista,
or XP.

Thank you for your time and input: Luke, Brian, Gene.

David Russell