Re: [Solved] Activating the Mouse with NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Just for completeness, here is the relevant User Guide section: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/documentation/userGuide.html#ObjectNavigation

The keystroke to activate current navigator object is NVDA+numpad enter in desktop keyboard layout and NVDA+enter in laptop layout.

Mostly designed for use with object navigation (to get you where regular navigation keys like the arrows and tab can't get to), I must confess I haven't looked at the technicalities of exactly how the behaviour differs, but great that it works as a solution here :)

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 6:12 PM Luke Davis <luke@...> wrote:
Ah. I so rarely use that layout that I sometimes forget its eccentricities.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager