Re: update on Firefox with NVDA

Luke Davis

Sharni-Lee Ward wrote:

So it's true that the latest update makes Firefox nigh unusable?
No.

It's true that some people, on some systems, looking at some websites, have runaway CPU and/or memory usage with Firefox some of the time.

If you're not having this already, you probably aren't going to have it after updating either Firefox or NVDA.

I, who have had this issue at multiple times, on multiple computers, haven't had it in the last few versions of either NVDA or Firefox. I also suspect I haven't used any of the sites which cause it lately.

So I don't think there is any cause to fear this issue striking you, if it hasn't already.

Luke