Re: NVDA doesn't read context menu

=?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?=

Have done but no effect.

On Sun, 11 Apr 2021, Luke Davis wrote:

Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2021 01:32:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Luke Davis <luke@newanswertech.com>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't read context menu
On Sun, 11 Apr 2021, 高生旺 wrote:

After uninstall MS office, my NVDA doesn't read context menu.
I should just have this tattooed on my head: run the COM Registration Fixing Tool. This is a textbook case of what it's for.
Press NVDA+n, t, r, enter. That's with an English keyboard setup, on English language NVDA.
Press Okay when prompted, and authenticate the Windows permission dialog which appears.
Press OK again when the completion Window comes up.

Luke

"In this life there are obstacles, and forces who overcome obstacles. You can be either one or the other.
If you refuse to even try to clear an obstacle, you become the obstacle."
- Joel Shepherd