Re: unable to disable add ons for a given config profile?

Sarah k Alawami

Yep. I deleted the one I wanted, added the one  I wanted and it should work. A note to self though, if you disable the add on, the input gesture for that add on will not show up. It took me about 15 minutes to figure that one out.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 12:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] unable to disable add ons for a given config profile?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 02:33 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Oh, the nvda modifier has to be included when reassigning the gestures?

-
No.  That's just what Mr. Spivey chose.

I just went in and added CTRL+F9 and then promptly deleted it.  It's the first time I've ever tweaked an input gesture (keyboard shortcut to the rest of the world) within NVDA itself.  I had not realized you can't edit the existing one.  You must add a new one, then the original and the new one will both work if you keep both, but after you add the new one you remove the existing one if you don't want it.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon