Re: unable to disable add ons for a given config profile?

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, makes sense. It doned on me then. Lol!

On 12 Apr 2021, at 16:06, Luke Davis wrote:

The gesture is only there, if the add-on is there to create it. When you have the add-on disabled, it isn't there to create the gesture.

Sarah k Alawami wrote:

Yep. I deleted the one I wanted, added the oneĀ  I wanted and it should work. A note to self though, if you disable the add on, the input gesture for that
add on will not show up. It took me about 15 minutes to figure that one out.