Re: NVDA doesn't read context menu

Gene

Did you run the registration tool again, as was suggested? If that doesn't work, do you have system restore points? Runnning a restore point from before you uninstalled Office will likely correct whatever problem the uninstallation caused. Then, regardless of wheteher Office programs work or not, leave them installed.

From: 高生旺
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 9:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA doesn't read context menu

I've remove nvda and re-install the newest alpha-22295,49a85788.
I still cannot read context menu.

Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 18:47:10 -0700
From: Brian Vogel <britechguy@gmail.com>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 09:35 PM, =?ISO-2022-JP?Q?=1B$B9b=4082=22=1B=28J?= wrote:
Do you know which one?

-
No. But you show no indication of having uninstalled/reinstalled NVDA. Have you?

You are not going to get additional help from me until and unless you start reporting on each and every step you've taken, and stopping after each to report the result.

This grasping at straws, which is what you're doing, and zig-zagging is not helpful, to anyone, least of all you.

Always remember others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.

~ Richard M. Nixon