locked Re: New NVDA user who's looking for Eloquence

Gerardo Corripio

And it's a very fair price for the bundle! It's about $70 or so. Good luck!

Gera

El 13 abr 2021, a la(s) 3:56 p.m., Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> escribió:

Easiest way is to go to atguys.com and buy either the sapi or addons for eloquence and vocaliser.

I would personally buy the sapi  and then forget about it but yeah thats basically it.

Install the launchers, activate them, then download your voices and go nuts.

On 14/04/2021 6:17 am, Maria Reyes wrote:

Hi I got a new computer and just installed NVDA! How do I get Eloquence?