locked Re: New NVDA user who's looking for Eloquence

Chris Smart

There is another version of Eloquence that we're not supposed to talk about... 😉😯

On 2021-04-13 4:56 p.m., Shaun Everiss wrote:

Easiest way is to go to atguys.com and buy either the sapi or addons for eloquence and vocaliser.

I would personally buy the sapi  and then forget about it but yeah thats basically it.

Install the launchers, activate them, then download your voices and go nuts.

On 14/04/2021 6:17 am, Maria Reyes wrote:

Hi I got a new computer and just installed NVDA! How do I get Eloquence?