Re: comment section in you tube is not displaying

Robert Mendoza

Here are the short finding when I am using Chrome and Firefox the comment section is not displaying.
But, when I shift to Edge it works well.

Also, like to add I don't either use extension on the mentioned browsers.

On 4/14/2021 10:10 AM, Robert Mendoza via groups.io wrote:
Not sure if this problem occurs with the NVDA but I will give a shot to discuss here.

Does anyone could noticed in the youtube website the comment section is not displaying. Well, this is the second time I noticed this and observing and tried to shift to different browser but no luck.