locked Re: New NVDA user who's looking for Eloquence

Quentin Christensen

Hi Maria,

Everyone has pretty much answered your question - actually although Code Factory was mentioned, the link wasn't given, you can find the page here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

The other thing I was going to add was if you are a new NVDA user and have come to us from Jaws - firstly welcome! - and secondly, you might find the guide to switching from Jaws to NVDA helpful: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

Otherwise, if you encounter any other questions or issues in getting setup and running with NVDA, please do let us know.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 6:27 AM Maria Reyes <sassyblindgirl@...> wrote:

Hi I got a new computer and just installed NVDA! How do I get Eloquence?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager