Re: Error in Firefox

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Which did you try re installing the copy of nvda or the browser?

So the resetting of the browser did not work?

Did you try the portable copy of nvda to see if it works correctly with the browser some times it is better to grab a new copy of nvda  then try it as a temp copy to see if you get the same results. If it works correctly in the browser, then I would do a reset of nvda. But when you do that make sure that you turn it off then back on and get the message you get when you first install nvda.

There is a setting in the nvda menu that will set it back to factory defaults.

Gene nz

On 14/04/2021 2:50 pm, Casey Mathews wrote:

Thanks, that didn’t work.

I even tried reinstalling it. I also tried the com fixing tool, restarted and tried again. Nothing.

Casey Mathews

WebFriendlyHelp.com: Makin’ your tech life easy!