From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 8:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to use eventHandler.requestEvents

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 11:38 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

The add-ons list does discuss coding but is geared towards add-on authoring, which I think is the intent behind the question.

-
And you'd be far better at reading between the lines for the intent behind this question than I am.  Thanks for that additional pointer.  I'm never quite sure which of the development focused groups is best to direct someone to, and I try to avoid doing so unless the question is clearly development related.

       ~ Richard M. Nixon