From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of falkogiepmans@...
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 9:11 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] How to use eventHandler.requestEvents

"focusChanged" is an SAP event, not a NVDA event. I want NVDA to be able to listen to this SAP event and handle it the same way as NVDA handles it own events.
I think I misunderstand not only requestEvents but also some other event related stuff in NVDA, so I'll check your suggested example and lurk around in the suggested groups to figure out what I actually want.