Re: comment section in you tube is not displaying

Blaster

I agree with all of the suggestions mentioned on this thread and would
like to add one more thing. People who post videos on YouTube have the
option to not have comments show for that video, also, they can have
them on and for any reason they can turn them off. This info doesn't
apply to one browser showing comments and another hiding them, as
YouTube doesn't discriminate against any choice of browser.

HTH,
Blaster

On 4/14/21, JM Casey <jmcasey@teksavvy.com> wrote:
Something seems to have changed for me recently … I don’t know whether it is
a setting, something youtube is trying with certain servers or what, but the
comments now seem to load before suggested videos, and appear higher on the
page than other non-currently-playing-video-related content.

It seems that many of us have different sorts of youtube experiences
dependent onv arious sometimes unknown factors, which is interesting, but
doesn’t always make suggesting solutions straightforward.