locked Re: New NVDA user who's looking for Eloquence

Chris Smart

I can neither confirm nor deny that. (grin) I emailed you off list though. Hopefully you got it.

On 2021-04-14 11:04 p.m., Maria Reyes wrote:
Hi, My friend said she got her eloquence from a friend of hers and he said that it was the JAWS Eloquence voice? is that the version we're not allowed to talk about on the list?

want to talk about all aspects of blindness? Join the blind chatroom list by sending an email to blind-chatroom-request@... with subscribe in the subject

On Apr 13, 2021, at 10:37 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi Maria,

Everyone has pretty much answered your question - actually although Code Factory was mentioned, the link wasn't given, you can find the page here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

The other thing I was going to add was if you are a new NVDA user and have come to us from Jaws - firstly welcome! - and secondly, you might find the guide to switching from Jaws to NVDA helpful: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/SwitchingFromJawsToNVDA

Otherwise, if you encounter any other questions or issues in getting setup and running with NVDA, please do let us know.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 6:27 AM Maria Reyes <sassyblindgirl@...> wrote:

Hi I got a new computer and just installed NVDA! How do I get Eloquence?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager